1. Use of Content– Bakers Royale is pleased to make its original content available under aCreative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, for non-commercial reproduction with credit to the source site. This license permits anyone to do the following with original Bakers Royale content, in any medium:
- i. to reproduce quotes
- II。to reproduce screenshots of any page of a Bakers Royale site
Important Note:This does not include the right to republish images from BR Sites, for which Bakers Royale may not the copyright holder, except in the context of a screenshot of the whole site. Bakers Royale makes no representations or guarantees about the suitability for third-party use of content that appears on the Bakers Royale sites, and licenses herewith only the content of which Bakers Royale is the copyright holder.
2. RSS Feeds– Bakers Royale provides an excerpt RSS Royale.com/[site]/excerpts/. If you are using all or substantially all of the feed, we ask that you do not modify it in any way, including the stripping out of advertisements and abide by the following guidelines:
- 一种。Full ad-supported feeds are intended only for personal use in RSS readers.
- 湾For all other feed uses, including reproduction on websites, you should only use the Excerpt feeds, unless otherwise agreed with the company.
- c. Please do not splice the RSS feeds into or otherwise redistribute them via third-party RSS providers.
- d. Please do not add content, including any advertisements or other promotional content, to the RSS feeds.
- e. Bakers Royale reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feeds and the right to require you to cease using the RSS feeds at any time.
- F。Bakers Royale further reserves the right to terminate its distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or formatting of the RSS feeds at any time without notice to you.
3. Web Syndication of Bakers Royale Content
- 湾The Site logo and/or URL should appear on each page displaying site content.
- c. The format or branding of the headlines, text and other information provided in the RSS feeds must not be modified.
- d. “More From…” links back to original Site at the end of each post must be included on content pages and may not be removed.
- 一种。Reproduction of screenshots from any Site is permissible, without prior written approval, so long as the site logo and URL is fully visible or otherwise included on the page. See above for general permissions on partial content.
- 湾The Site logo and URL must appear prominently at the top of each section displaying site content.
- c. Content must be unedited, except for replacement of hyperlinks with full URLs and use of product manufacturer’s site links where appropriate.
- d. Images from a Site must not be used in print without you obtaining the appropriate copyright clearances yourself.
6. Corresponding with Bakers Royale- 任何通信面包师罗伊尔或向我们提交内容，188宝金博网址十多包括任何文件或图像，都被认为是Bakers Royale的财产。188宝金博网址十多Bakers Royale保留全部或部分在任何BR网站或其关联公司中重现此类内容的权利，并以任何方式使用它，包括抵押内容并允许第三方重新发布该材料。在向我们提交某些内容时，您将代表您对我们提供的内容，不会侵犯任何第三方的权利 - 版权，商标，隐私权等 - 并不是任何其他方式的诽谤或非法。
7.点评– Bakers Royale’s comment user registration system has been designed so that, if the user so chooses, they can remain completely anonymous, even to us. Bakers Royale will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments. In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- c. Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- d. Do not post material that infringes copyright or any other intellectual property interest.
- e。先不发布信息w to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- F。Keep all comments relevant to the particular BR Site where the comment is being posted.
8.图像和视频使用条款– Bakers Royale sites typically display images, audio, and video (the “Material”) as part of blog posts written. The types of Material for authorized use on Bakers Royale site include:
- 一种。Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors;
- c。Reader-submitted材料,隐含的代表resentation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use on BR Site;
- d. Material published on Flickr or other public photo / video sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the Creative Commons license granted in each case;
- e. Material commissioned by Bakers Royale
- i. The purpose and character of the use (i.e. transformation from the original, use for criticism, satire or parody
- iii. The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the whole (i.e. use of cropped, reduced, low-resolution Material used for no more than to convey the point made)
- iv. The effect on the potential market for the copyrighted work (e.g. use that is not substitutive for the original, or would never be licensed in any event)
Please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The text of the Act can be found at the美国版权局网站.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email with an attached and signed PDF or by fax) that sets forth the items specified below. Please do not send us regular mail, as we may not receive it in a timely fashion. In all cases, if you do not hear a response from us within 10 days of submitting a complaint, please telephone us at (949) 274-8317 to confirm that we received your original complaint. Spam blockers sometimes devour important emails from strangers!
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
- I. For each allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text that you wish to have removed from one of our sites, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material.
- II. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone contact number.
- III. For images, provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:
- IV. Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA; OR, absent such registration, a detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image. We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
- V. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- VI。签署文件并将其传真至：（917）591-7090，ATTN：Bakers Royale Legal / DMC188宝金博网址十多A投诉或通过电子邮件发送给：法律托克斯Royale Dot Com
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on our site is infringing your copyrights.
10. External Links Disclaimer- BR网站定期包含与外部，第三方网站的链接。通过提供与其他网站的链接，Bakers Royale不保证，批准或支持188宝金博网址十多这些网站上可用的信息或产品，也不是链接表明链接站点与所讨论的BR网站的任何关联或认可。
Bakers Royale does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Visitors to BR Site assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
12.信息安全– Bakers Royale has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Under our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal.
Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at[email protected]We will work with you to address any problems.